Monday, March 29, 2010

Job Proposal

Haley Shackelford
English 101
Ms. Darrow
Job
Counselor

Counseling is something that I’ve always wanted to do. Helping people has always been my passion. Because I’ve been through a lot of things growing up as a kid I want to be able to relate to them and help them in the situations that I’ve been through as well. I want to be able to connect to the people I help. Counseling is also a stable job. Counseling is like nursing, the economy will always have a place for them. It pays pretty descent as well. Why not do something you love while getting paid great as well. No one helped me through the hard times I’ve been through and that might have an impact on how I am and how I do things with what go on with my life. I want to help anyone who needs to be helped mentally. Save the families that need to be helped or save lives from going into a dark depression is what I am looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment